Hope is back! WHEN SHE WAS BAD releases Tuesday! Let’s celebrate with an audiobook giveaway of There Was A Little Girl.
The audiobook for When She Was Bad is in production and will be out this spring.
To enter, comment below telling me what’s your favorite pet and feel free to post a pic.
I have 24 codes to give out, random winners selected on the 16th. For those who forgot how to redeem a code, here are the instructions:
1. Go to my book’s page on Audible.com: www.audible.com/pd/Mysteries-Thrillers/There-Was-a-Little-Girl-Audiobook/B01N0EDH0H
2. Add the audiobook to your cart.
3. If you are prompted to sign in, please create a new Audible.com account or log in. Otherwise, proceed by clicking “Do you have a promotional code?” beneath the cover artwork of the audiobook.
4. Enter the promo code, and click “Apply Code.”
5. A credit for the audiobook will be added to your account. Click the box next to “1 Credit” and click the “Update” button to apply the credit to the purchase.
6. After you select “1 Credit” and click “Update” to modify your shopping cart, the price for the audiobook will change to $0.00. You may proceed through the checkout by clicking “Next Step” and “Complete Purchase” on the subsequent page.
THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL is a psychological thriller that will have you taking a closer look at the people you thought you knew.
No one is what they seem…
Katherine Hope Jones is a seemingly normal woman with a well-paying job. The horror of her childhood carefully hidden away. But when she witnesses an act of animal cruelty, her carefully constructed world comes crashing down as past and present collide. Nothing she did made a difference, the guilty are still getting away with their crimes.
You never know who’s watching…
As the lies build up and she desperately tries to maintain two identities, a smart animal control officer has discovered something disturbing. Someone is killing animal abusers. Hope slowly unravels from an upstanding citizen into something else. Vigilante. Sociopath. Serial Killer. Hero…
As she takes incredible risks to punish the guilty, she’s blind to the danger closing in around her. For someone powerful and dangerous has noticed what she’s been up to…
Everyone has a line they won’t cross…until they do.